Saturday, October 2, 2010

Quick Update

For my bloggy friends, I wanted to let you know that God is answering prayers for my leg. Although I do not know if the bone is mending, I am able to walk some without crutches. I started yesterday, and have already gone into the kitchen and "cooked" my first meal in 8.5 weeks today. Yes, it was only putting some beans, onions, & a ham bone in the crock-pot, but still! I had to walk around the kitchen to do it, and have my hands free. A wonderful feeling!

Please continue to pray for bone healing for me!

5 comments:

  1. Praise the LORD!! Great news!! You were taken to the LORD in prayer at the men's prayer meeting this morning, and I know of at least 6 men down here who are praying for you everyday as well. "...through every day, o'er all the way, God will take care of you. God will take care of you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I started a blog called Wesbird here, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.....help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great to hear! Still praying for you. How did the beans turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, can hardly imagine how you have managed to be tied up so long. I'd be losing my mind not being able to do what I do! And all because of VBS... so the big question is... will you volunteer again? ☺

    ReplyDelete