Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WOW! Good News!

JD just came home for lunch with the mail. He said, "I have some really good news, and some not so good news, which do you want?" I said, "the not so good first".

The not so good news is that we were supposed to close on the house tomorrow morning, and it has been moved to next week. Not horrible, but definitely a downer, as we have been dreaming of a big celebration tomorrow.

The really good news is that the hospital where I had the surgery gave us a discount.

Our bill was $25,635.73.

We received a bill today that said we had a credit of $25,135.73. Our new balance is $500.00.

Is God good or what?!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!??!! That is so Awesome!!! All the time God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is amazing news! I could use that kind of discount! :)

    ReplyDelete