Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quick Update

I went to the Orthopedic Surgeon and...I'm going to have surgery. I will have a rod put in on Tuesday morning. I will be spending one night in the hospital for pain management, then I will be on the road to recovery. I will actually be much better off after the surgery. I'm nervous about it and would love your prayers.

I have a post rolling around in my head of things God is showing me through all of this, and I will try to get to it soon. For now, know that J.D. is the best caretaker ever, don't take walking to the bathroom all by yourself for granted, when you take a shower today, feel the water, smell the soap, enjoy that clean feeling all over, I could go on but if you are healthy and well today, take the time to recognize all of the little things. I know I will be once I am back up and about.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete