Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome

A big hearty Welcome, to my Facebook friends! You are an interesting combination of my past & present. I have childhood friends from Michigan, teenage years friends from Florida, relatives all over the country who I barely even know, because we were only able to be together 4 or 5 times as kids, Pastor's wives, and friends of friends. Then there are my present friends, people who know me now, those who attend church with me and see me on a weekly basis.

I posted my blog on my Facebook page today and I have been feeling kind of vulnerable, reluctant, excited, and a few other emotions. I have known that I needed to do this for awhile now and decided to jump in this morning. Well, the hard part of that was that we left the house at 10 this morning and have only been home for two short 10 minute periods since then. I know this was for the best because the temptation for me would have been to constantly update and see if I had any comments or messages, etc.

I do want to say thank you to those of you who kindly sent me a message and encouragement to me!

I pray that God will use my testimony to touch your life in His way!

5 comments: