Friday, February 5, 2010

While the Cat's Away the Mice Will Play!

We had a wonderful trip and I want to write about it, but I am way too tired. I thought I would put up a couple of pictures of things I came home to. We were teasing our church family about the mice not playing while the cat was away. Of course, then they had a big snow storm and had a good reason to skip church on Sunday. The night before we left, our fridge gave up the ghost. It was wonderful to come home to brand new one all set up and working and no sign of the old one. A major perk is that this one has much more freezer space! I love it!!As mischievous as our congregation is, I would suspect that they planted this little surprise in the tub for us. However, I know they took it easy on us because we had a friend fly home with us from Florida. J discovered this when he went to make sure the shower was in working order for our guest...let's just say he used our shower.

2 comments: