Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for~

My Heavenly Father! Who has restored our ministry to us. Serving HIM is the ultimate satisfaction.

My husband! He is a hard worker, who loves the Lord and his family.

My children! They are both the best in their own unique way.

My family! We are a tight knit group even though most of us live far apart.

My new church family! It is so good to feel like I belong somewhere again.

My new home! I love almost everything about it, especially the kitchen.

New friends! I have been needing you.

How about you? What are you thankful for?

Come on, you know you want to comment and tell me! :)

Psalm 75:1
"We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks! For your wondrous works declare that Your name is near."

Blessings,



6 comments:

  1. the best sister in the world. :) my Saviour, my Bible, my husband, my children, my mom and dad, my granny, my brother and sil, my nieces and nephew, my house, my freedom, good food we're going to eat this thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for all the things you have listed and I am extremely thankful for you babe. You are the most beautiful person I have ever been around. You are real and genuine and I praise God everyday for you. I love you fervently!!

    Mil Besos!
    J.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things I am thankful for:
    My one and only heavenly DADDY!! (I am a Daddy's girl..LOL)
    My sweet and fun loving husband, my sweet teenager, my awesome adult son and daughter, my GRANDchildren, my adult childrens spouses, my spectacular church home and church family, friends, Rev JD and of course his wonderful family whom I already love as my family, my extended family, from California to Tennessee to Arkansas, I love them all. I am very thankful for my Daddy's love, grace and mercy. For His plans HE made for me that included all of the above. For His truth and instruction which He provides for me in one glorious book, the Bible. I am so, so thankful that Daddy loved me enough to put so much time and energy into pulling me out of my self made pit and placing me where He has me today. I AM THANKFUL THAT HE HAS BROUGHT ME AND MY FAMILY "THIS FAR"!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy~ Thank you for sharing! What a great testimony!

    J~ Very Sweet! 1000 Kisses to you too!

    Leah~ Amen Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful God has sent you and your family to be shepherds of my wonderful Church family at EBC. I am so excited to see where God is going to lead us. I know it is going to be a real blessing to this community! God loves you and I do too. Karlee and Eli give the best hugs. You have a really blessed Thanksgiving Day. Oh I have so much to be thankful for. My family, health, friends, Church, my Lord's forgivness, His grace and His love, I praise Him for! Love and prayers, Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful that as great as this life can be there is something even better waiting for those that trust Christ.

    ReplyDelete