Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Quick Hello

I have been absent this week. There are two blog posts rolling around in my noggin, but I just can't make myself start either one. So instead I have been ignoring this here spot of mine.

I am having a wonderful week complete with enjoying a retired missionary couple from Venezuela, WAY too many desserts at a dessert fellowship, cold rainy days that make you want to hunker down and watch old movies and drink hot chocolate, getting out alone with J for a little shopping, roasting 2 pumpkins, making pie & roasting the seeds. Today, I am taking my sister shopping and out to lunch for her b'day. Happy Birthday, Leah!

I hope you are enjoying your week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for lunch and for an awesome day shopping. I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a good time with the Derees. Wish I could have taken you two to that place down at the college. Great food lousy service, or was it the otherway around? What was the laugh about the sheepskin? Oh yeah, to keep us from getting bedsores waiting for service.

    ReplyDelete