Thursday, November 12, 2009

Introducing Emma

Emma Noelle
It is about time this very proud aunty introduced~Emma Noelle

She is my brother's first baby. She was born on October 12th at 12:02 P.M. weighing in at 6lbs. 4ozs.

As you can see she is a beauty. I am dying to get my hands on her! I will be able to see her at the end of January. I hope my bro & wife do not expect to hold their baby all week!

Here she is with her mommy...you can see where the beauty comes from!

Proud daddy

I love you Sam, Jeanna, & Emma!

6 comments:

  1. AWWWW! Why do you always want to make me cry in the morning? Her is such a beauty and her looks so tiny in Daddy's arms! I'm dying to get my hands on her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so tiny. There is nothing sweeter than a new born. So precious and what a blessing. Congratulations and enjoy her.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, she kind of reminds me of Karlee. Now you have tro post a baby picture of Karlee and Eli, so we can compare... LOL
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy,
    It's the lips! They are just like Karlee's when she was tiny. I will try to put one of her up. Actually, I should say that I will try to get her to put one up...I'm not so good at the techno stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so precious. I am glad we get to see her in person in a couple of months!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma is beautiful!!!!!!!! And please know, I don't say that about many newborns. There are many that I refer to as 'adorable'. Emma is breath-taking.

    ReplyDelete