Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't Mess With These Baptists!

Just as promised, here is a picture from the front page of the paper today. That is my Karlee and her friend Niki.

Pretty Funny, huh?!

In other news, I took some pictures of my new friends today. This is Karlee's favorite...she named her Salt & Peppa.
Here is my favorite. She has such unusual markings. Meet Reese. (For the Peanut Butter Cups, my sister's idea) I love her ears!!


If you were a witness to me getting this picture, it would have cracked you up. She did not want to look at me and I had to make all sorts of noise, run in place, and jump up and down. I considered it great practice for next weeks Simon Says game with the AWANA kiddo's.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Karlee looks pretty dangerous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you don't want to mess with that girl! Nice cow pictures!

    ReplyDelete