Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sick!

Monday, when I got home I felt okay, but just not quite right. I just thought that I needed to get back in the grind. So I pushed through and unpacked, did laundry, and worked out. Same thing Tuesday and yesterday. Yesterday, I started thinking I am just not myself. I was out of sorts and even after working out I just didn't have any energy. By the time I went to bed, I told J that I thought I was getting sick. At 4 a.m. I woke up with a burning sore throat. I got up gargled salt water and took some garlic and got back in bed. Needless to say, that was not a winning combination for getting back to sleep! I read for about an hour and went back to sleep. I woke up with a fever and my throat hurts so much I can't talk. I am so proud of Karlee right now for the efforts she made to finish our vacation without complaining.

So this riveting blog post is going to come to an end, I know about 100 words to late! If you were lucky enough to read this, will you leave me a quick hello? It would brighten my day!

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you are not feeling well. I just said a quick prayer for you. Hope you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Don't forget to drink your tea. If you can call me I need to tell you something you won't have to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love you, hope your readers don't mind you dad saying so in public.
    Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. H.K.

    This is a little late but I am sorry you were ill. I can't wait to read about your vacation and do hope that you are up and back to yourself now.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete