Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hijacked

I have hijacked Heather's blog and I am asking all of her readers to take just a quick second to leave a comment wishing her a Happy Birthday. I think it would be really cool if she gets 40 comments on her 40th birthday. Have a great day!!

Happy Birthday to my love!! Words cannot express how much I am in love with Heather. She truly is my best friend and partner in ministry. Honey, you are beautiful, smart, funny, and you know me better than anyone and you still love me!!! If all we ever had was each other, that would be enough for me!!
J

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your the best sister a girl could ever have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D said, say something nice, I am in a meeting. Sooo...Happy Birthday to the best sister-in-law in the world! You are the greatest, what would I ever do without you? :-D

    Actually he said, say something nice Iamm in mrrting. I think that means I am in a meeting who knows? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hayee! I love you! Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hayee! Love ya! DW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Have a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok here's the real one, "Let her know that I am so glad that she is my sister-in-law and my favorite, even though she can be a big pain in the neck. And she is as old as me, Happy Birthday! D"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Mom! (By the way dad, you need me to be happy too!!!)
    -Karlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Doodie-loos,
    Your Bopps loves you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a great day. Flea Marketing is one of my families favorite things to do also. I hope you find some great treasures.
    -Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday there my dear blogging buddy! Hope you have a great day of celebrating.

    Love ya,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You all! You have made me feel very loved...even you Darrin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know it's your Birthday,Ba bam bam bam bam ba, Happy Birthday to ya, Ba bam bam bam bam ba.... Happy Birthday Mrs. Pastor!!! LOL
    We already love you Heather and want to wish you a very happy birthday..
    Love Ervin, Tammy and Niki B.

    ReplyDelete