Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goals

I am going to post my goals for the next 2 weeks here so that I will have motivation to get them done. I may even do before and after pic's where appropriate.

1. Clean out all closets in the house
2. Clean out and detail the van
3. Mail in all of last years school for grading
4. Order school for this year
5. Mop all my floors, wash the bathroom rugs
6. Help the kids organize their rooms

When all of this is done I will be all ready to start school with a fresh house and attitude!

Do you have any current goals you would like to share? We can cheer each other on!




4 comments:

  1. My goal is to watch you get yours done, while you are at it brush the flies off me will ya'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee!-Brush the flies off. I would like to get up on time next week! Eat right and exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's it coming on those goals? I know you made your copies. Did you mail them today? You could do your mopping and bathroom rugs today. I got some weeding done it looks much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always do that the week we get back from vacation...clean out all the closets, drawers, pull out fall and winter clothes, scrub everything from top to bottom, put meals in the freezer, stock the fridge, so we are ready to start school the next Monday. I will be checking back to see how you are doing. How many days do you have left before vacation?

    Kat

    ReplyDelete