Monday, September 7, 2009

Goals Accomplished Part 1

After 3.5 hours, Karlee & I accomplished one of my goals! We went through every piece of clothing, every shelf, basket, even under the bed! It has been exactly a year since we did this. I know this because we painted her room for her birthday last year. Normally I do a spring job on their rooms but it just never happened this year. Ahh, this is a great sense of accomplishment! Now I just have to clean up the mess in the rest of the house!

The closet before
Room Before
More Before...Trashed!

All of this came OUT permanently!

A bag of trash, and two to give away
After



4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! That looks Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you "Doods". I have to ask, Can you come down here and do the same for T's and Futh's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just at Karlee's telling her how fabulous it looks. What a job. Beautiful room. I love the colors.

    Hope you had a great holiday weekend.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Those pictures are an encouragement for all of us!

    ReplyDelete