Monday, August 31, 2009

Out of Commission

I am going to have my good friends 3 kids for the next three days. They have a boy who is Eli's age and a girl who is 7 and a little guy who is 4. This is a house full for us but the kids really keep each other entertained, for the most part. This friend is due to have a baby girl on October 25th, and this is giving her and her husband a little alone time first.

Karlee got all ready for them to come this morning. This is her babysitting look.

She is really a great babysitter!

I'll post again on Thursday....Lord willin' and the creek don't rise...(hoaky Arkansas saying)

4 comments:

  1. cute hairdo KK! Happy Babysitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Karlee looks. It sounds like you are going to have some fun. I remember years ago when we had the two girls. We kept our friends 5 kids for a long weekend. Including their newborn twins. It was such a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arkansas Saying? I've heard that since I was young in Michigan. Maybe it spread from Michigan to Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete