Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's What's For Breakfast

I mentioned my granny's bologna gravy a couple posts ago. If you like fried bologna sandwiches this is a must try.

Bologna Gravy
1/4 to 1/2 inch CHUNK of DELI bologna diced
1 packet of country style gravy

Fry the bologna in a little oil and remove to a paper towel lined plate. Make up the gravy mix and add the bologna in at the end.

That's all there is to it.

Serve this on a biscuit with an egg.

These
are the BEST homemade pancakes! I will never buy a mix again. I do add about 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.

These are both big time husband pleasing breakfasts!


1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to give this a spin...even though I don't do much bologna. My family loves chipped beef gravy and sausage gravy for breakfast so they will likely go for this, too!

    ReplyDelete