Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting Mama Back

Edit: I just looked at this on my blog and I can't believe how bad the photo's are. I will try to do better!

I had to run a couple of errands today. When I got home my kids were scrambling around to achieve this.



After hearing the alligator story they thought it was only right to get me back. They were staging their own murders. Yes, that is ketchup on their necks. Yes, when J saw these pictures the first thing out of his mouth was, "Did they get ketchup on the carpet?" (the answer is no by the way)

Those two are so funny!

4 comments:

  1. Those two little rascals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apparently watch way too much NCIS b/c my first thought was "wow that's what I see on each NCIS show"! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, stars! You all were made for each other. I wonder what your mom would have to say! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! I am so glad to know I'm not the only one with slightly morbid children.

    ReplyDelete