Thursday, June 25, 2009

Peace!!!

I have not had a lot of peace in my life lately. The reason....I have not had my eyes wholly on the Lord. I found myself alone for awhile this evening, and I went to Bible Gateway and did a word search on peace. Here is what I found:

Isaiah 26:3-4
3 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
4 Trust in the LORD forever,
For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.

I am committing to get back in my Bible and renew my strong prayer life. I need peace!!

Blessings,
Heather Kay

1 comment:

  1. John Waller has a gorgeous song with this verse...I love to listen to it for a quick fix and reminder (especially at the dinner hour when peace seems so far away). It's on the While I am waiting album and titled "Perfect Place."

    ReplyDelete