Monday, June 8, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You-June

I'm joining The Fairy Blogmother with her Knowing Me, Knowing You challenge. Here are this months questions and answers.

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, we have two dogs. A large Yellow Lab/Bull dog mix that was dumped on our doorstep and made his way into our hearts. Secondly, we have "the Boss", Missi, a Pomeranian my daughter adopted from the humane society. I have always loved all animals and wish that I lived in the country with tons of acreage and animals! (and the money to take care of them all, while I'm dreaming)

2. What is your favorite dessert?
I am a big time dessert girl! It is hard for me to pick but it would definitely be chocolate. Lately my pick has been Pioneer Woman's chocolate sheet cake w/ no nuts.

3. Fellow bloggers- are you a stat checker?
At first I couldn't stop checking the stats. I was so excited to see people from all over the world show up on my little blog. Now I get an email once a week and if there is a significant spike I will try to go find out why.

4. Do you have a gaming system?
Yes, we have an old Xbox that we use for a dvd player. It was given to us by an uncle when he upgraded to the Xbox 360. We also have a wii. I really love the wii and wii fitness. Like anything else we have to watch our time on it, it is great in moderation and a lot of fun to bowl etc. w/ guests.

5. What is your beverage of choice?
I LOVE diet Dr. Pepper! I only allow myself one can a day. The rest of the time I am very happy to drink water. I drink a ton of water a day!!

Have a beautiful day!
Heather Kay

2 comments:

  1. How do you even check your stats????? I have never done that. Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite too(only I haven't gone diet yet)! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, HK.

    I can't stand Dr. Pepper. My hubby and two of my friends love it and I am always saying yuck! how can you drink that stuff and they are always saying yum...it's so good.

    Check this out on Julie's site. My hubby found it fascinating.

    http://amarylandgirl.blogspot.com/2009/05/23-flavors-of-deliciousness.html

    OK. I couldn't get that to make a link but you can copy and paste. If it doesn't work...drop me an email.

    ReplyDelete