Saturday, June 27, 2009

Early Morning Exercise


J & I have been getting up at 5:45 this week to exercise together. We are both oldest children with two younger siblings. We are both very independent, stubborn, impatient, bossy...all the oldest child traits. We have always pushed each other to be better.

Although opposites attract, J & I have more in common than many. Partly because we work at it. He will take me to "pick up & lay down" at my favorite stores and be pleasant and loving. I in turn have learned to love the Florida Gator football team, and am always up for a Cub's game. (No matter how hard I try, I can not stand the NFL though.) J loves competition and as long as it's a fair game, he is even happy to lose. However, he rarely does...lose. I don't really care for competition because I HATE to lose!!!

I don't really know what my point is here, except to say that together we make a great team. I push until I get him awake and out the door. Then we each push ourselves harder than we would if we were alone.

I am so glad to be married to my best friend.

I love you, J!

Have a blessed weekend,
Heather Kay

3 comments:

  1. Drat! I need a kleenex again! What is it with you people! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Heather and I am glad you are my best friend. I am reading this at work and you just made my day! You are my baby love and I cherish you! I am fervently in love with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful picture and a beautiful post.

    I want to Amen the sentiment behind it. My hubby and I are so completely different at first glance and yet...being in love has made us so much the same.

    ReplyDelete