Saturday, June 6, 2009

Business

Here is what I have been up to this week.

Sunday- J is preaching but I can't go, daughter running high fever

Monday- Clean, clean, clean and do a million loads of laundry

Tuesday- Grocery shop to catch up from not grocery shopping for 2 weeks

Wednesday- Meet w/ Mr. D about new ebay job, get phone call have 3 kids spend the night

Thursday- Drop kids off, J & I take kids hiking to Roaring River for the day

Friday- Have 3 kids back over for the day and to spend the night

Today- When kids leave, clean, clean, clean, and do a million loads of laundry, 6pm have more overnight company.

Tomorrow- Take overnight company to church, go out to lunch, drop him off, CRASH

I am really excited that I have NOTHING on my calendar for next week!!!

Have a great weekend!
Heather Kay

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you have been amazingly busy. enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete