Thursday, May 7, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You-May 09

So, Tales From the Fairy Blogmother has a monthly interview project and I thought I'd join along. My daughter and her home school blogger friends would call this a tag.

1. Do you and your significant other go to bed at the same time?
Yes, 99.9% of the time. He works long hours and the evenings are our "quality time". We typically spend from 7:30-9:00 with the kids and then go for our walk and hit the sack together. The first years of our marriage we never slept close together, now we are inseparable.

2. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I am the oldest. I have a sister who is two years younger and a brother who is five years younger.

3. You're spending an evening with friends -- would you rather cook for them in your home or go out to a restaurant?
This depends on the friends. If they are close friends I would much rather cook for them. I like the casual atmosphere, I love to cook and really enjoy an evening of conversation. If it is someone I do not know well I would rather do the restaurant thing until we are comfortable with each other.

4. What's your can't miss TV show?
In our marriage we have never had cable. So, we don't watch TV. However, my dad dvr's my favorite show and sends it to me. (without commercials PTL) It is the Iron Chef. I love that
show! I am more a fan of the classics. I Love Lucy and Andy Griffith are some of my favorites to watch.

5. Are you doing any spring cleaning?
Yes, since we moved back home 2 years ago my garage has been just doable. After the garage sale, I gutted it and it really looks great. I will also go through all of our closets and remove the winter clothes and set them up for summer.
So far I have 1 closet down, 2 to go.

If you do this leave me a comment so I can stop by and read it.

Blessings,
Heather Kay


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you played along. I like your answers!!! The Blogmother does this every month. It's fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along. I love reading everyone's answers. And the Iron Chef is one of my favourites too, but I rarely get a chance to catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was cute and looks like fun. Thanks for sharing. I will have to give it a whirl when I get past my second final tonight...OOPS...supposed to be studying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HK...I finally did mine. You can check it out when you have time to get online again. CP

    ReplyDelete