Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hiking!

Natural Falls State Park in West Siloam Springs, Oklahoma

J & I flew home on Sunday the 17th and my dad flew in for a visit on Monday the 18th. We have not been together in a year and a half, so, we have a lot of catching up to do. He is here until Saturday evening so I will probably "update" my blog on Monday.

In the meantime here are some pic's from the last week. My dad loves to be outdoors and as I have mentioned I LOVE hiking so we have done a lot of it this week.


Devils Den State Park Winslow, Arkansas
Devils Den

Dad, Leah,(sister) and I
Natural Falls

Cousins at Natural Falls


Tanyard Creek, Bella Vista, Arkansas

Tanyard Waterfall

My dad took all of the photo's except for the one he is in. We are having a beautiful spring here and God has really blessed our weather this last week.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Heather Kay



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you. Beautiful pictures. Looks like you are having a nice visit. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete