Thursday, April 30, 2009

Theeeiiiir Back


So, this is a new thing for me. At the end of the summer last year I saw a pair of Oriole's acting interested in my hummingbird feeders but they never really became regulars. Well, it appears that they are going to be regulars. They have been here several times this morning and boy do they drink the nectar! I am going to have to get a part time job to be able to feed them and all my hummers! I thought you would be interested to see these beautiful birds in action. The picture above is the female Baltimore Oriole. The two below are of the male. While I have been typing this the male has been back for more. I get my love for birds from my dad. He is an avid bird watcher and I have been enjoying them, with him, for many years.


1 comment:

  1. My hubby says these are nice looking Orioles! I've never had anything besides hummingbirds at my feeders. You must have some great nectar.

    ReplyDelete