Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flower Beds and Garage Sales





Leah and I had a fun and exhausting day of shopping for and planting my flower and vegetable gardens. My favorite flowers are Daisy's, my favorite to grow are Zinnia's. We looked at 3 stores before we found any Zinnia's. It was worth the wait.

I am having another super packed weekend because Leah and I are running a garage sale. Ugh!! I loath putting on a garage sale!!! I am really looking forward to a week of nothing on the schedule next week. My house needs some attention!

Thank you Doodle for taking and putting up the pictures for me!

Blessings,
Heather Kay

3 comments:

  1. HK. Your beds look beautiful. I envy you. It will be almost another month before we can put flowers in here. We are enjoying getting our beds ready, though. Mulching this weekend. We have a lot of beds so it takes a long time. Good luck with your garage sale. I don't envy you that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful. It makes me want to get outside and give my flower beds a little attention:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! That looks very pretty with the new mulch around them! That was a job well done and well worth it. Garage sale...Is it over yet? ;-)

    ReplyDelete