Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy Weekend

Like everyone this will be a busy weekend for us. Please pray for J if you think of it. Sunday he will be preaching the morning and evening service at a church in our area. We are excited about this. I LOVE to hear him preach. You know how you get that tingly feeling in your gut when your husband does that thing that you really like...Well for me, when he is preaching, it is at the top of the list. I also love to see him teaching our children, throwing a football outside with our son, talking tech stuff with my daughter, doing the dishes, these are all things he does that give me the warm fuzzies.

I think that should be our homework for the weekend. Let's try to give our spouse's as many warm fuzzies as we can by Monday.

Blessings,
Heather Kay

1 comment:

  1. H.K.,

    Good idea! I get the warm tinglies when my hubby is just being him...building something, wrestling with the kids, giving me his crooked smile, concentrating hard on something with his tongue sticking out...

    CP

    ReplyDelete