Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day!

I have always enjoyed playing pranks. I usually try to get J on April Fool's Day. He is a VERY heavy sleeper, one year, many years ago, I painted his finger nails hot pink while he was sleeping. He was working at the warehouse at the time and I heard him yell from shower. I laughed and rolled over. I told him I was out of remover and sent him to work. That was a fun day.

Today, I am babysitting for 3 kiddo's. I was letting them paint and the 4 yr. old knocked over the purple paint. This brought on this year's April Fool's joke. I emailed J and told him that paint had been spilled all over walls and floors. This was true, but it was washable. J does not like stains!! He emailed me back saying, please tell me your joking, etc. It went on like this for awhile, I even asked him to bring home some carpet stain remover and a magic eraser for the walls.

Then I sent him the big April Fool's!

Do any of you have any April Fool's stories to share?

Blessings,
Heather Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment